Compassionate Memory Care in Morris County, NJ
Specialized dementia-safe apartments, individual customized care models, advanced technology, and an experienced staff available 24/7, make the difference at JCHC’s Memory Care apartments in Whippany, New Jersey.
Those who experience memory loss want to hang onto one thing: dignity. Preserving the dignity of those with dementia is at the core of what we do here at Lester. All of our caregivers have been extensively trained to manage behavioral patterns associated with Alzheimer’s disease and all forms of dementia. Certified caregivers are able to provide daily support to residents in our Memory Care Suite. These newly renovated apartments have dementia-friendly floor plans to enforce safety and eliminate the risk of emergency care. Your loved one will also have the ability to customize the space to make it look and feel more like home.
Here at Lester, our approach to memory care changes with each resident. We take the time to really get to know your loved one, evaluate their needs, and then determine the level of care needed. By providing meaningful experiences that promote their independence, your loved one can restore and maintain what matters most — their dignity.
Why Choose Lester for Memory Care
in Whippany, NJ?
- State Recognition – Named one of the best memory care communities of Northern New Jersey in 2020
- Specially Trained Caregivers – All of our caregivers are extensively trained in the latest science and research-based practices, so they can make a positive difference for every memory care resident
- Wander Management – Centrally located caregiver station with wander management systems in place to enforce the safety and security of all residents
- Dementia-Friendly Design – All memory suites are open floor plans, specifically designed to promote the safety of residents with dementia
- Customized Care – We can easily help residents with daily tasks: bathing, cleaning, cooking, managing medications, to name a few. The level of care is dependent on the evaluation of each resident
- Safe Socialization – Many opportunities for safe socializing in our communal areas, such as the lounge, dining area, chapel, computer center, library, outdoor patio and more