South Orange B’nai B’rith Federation House – Affordable Housing for Seniors in South Orange, Essex County, NJ
As a JCHC community, residents enjoy many on-site activities and services available on site as well as everything that South Orange has to offer.
- Transportation to cultural events and shopping
- On-site exercise classes, cultural programs such as music, arts and crafts, games, and more.
- Community room for activities, lectures, social
- Outdoor patio
- Lending library with large and regular print books
- Computers with internet access
- Laundry rooms
- Regular on-site visits from a social worker and a nurse practitioner
- Individual emergency response systems (24/7)
- Personal care and housekeeping service available by arrangement
Located directly across the street from beautiful Grove Park, SOBBFH is just one mile to downtown South Orange and the post office, library, dining, shopping, and entertainment. The South Orange jitney is available per schedule to take residents there. SOBBFH is also close to Seton Hall University and within easy access of the Garden State Parkway, I-280, and I-78.
South Orange B’nai B’rith Federation House
219 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, New Jersey 07079
South Orange B’nai B’rith Federation House is proud to be designated a Community of Quality by the National Affordable Housing Management Association.