Village Apartments – Independent Living in the Heart of
South Orange Village, Essex County, NJ
New Senior Living Luxury Apartments in South Orange
Village Apartments of the Jewish Federation has expanded its residential offerings with the addition of 12 new luxury apartments. The one-bedroom, one-bath residences are for adults 62+. The finest in-town living for older adults who prefer to rent.
Each upscale apartment has:
- Beautifully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, porcelain tile floor, glass tile backsplash, peninsula worktop reflective of open concept living.
- Bathrooms with a porcelain tile floor, contemporary glass tile backsplash, custom elevated vanity and walk-in shower with grab bars for safety.
- Custom window coverings and laminate flooring in the living room.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedroom and bright, energy-efficient LED lighting installed throughout.
- Access to on-site amenities, activities and services – creative arts programs, music and cultural events, exercise classes, health screenings, laundry rooms, sitting areas and more.
Enjoy the best of South Orange Village,
senior living for adults 62+
Located at 110 Vose Avenue in South Orange, New Jersey, Village Apartments of the Jewish Federation is a rental community for independent seniors, located within walking distance of everything that vibrant downtown South Orange offers—dining, shopping, entertainment, community services, houses of worship and the South Orange Performing Arts Center. The community is a short drive away from South Mountain Reservation and the Jewish Community Center in West Orange.
Monthly rent at $1624 is competitive for those wishing to live in the heart of South Orange Village.
Applications* are available in the office or by calling Cheryl Kasye, site manager at (973) 763-0999.
*Processed according to the date of inquiry.
There’s a lot to love about South Orange, especially when you’re in the heart of it all at Village Apartments—moderately priced rental apartments for independent seniors, within walking distance of vibrant downtown South Orange Village. Residents can also take the South Orange jitney throughout town.
At Village Apartments, it’s easy to live an active life. You’ll enjoy the company of new friends and a full range of social, educational and cultural programs, clubs, outings, and recreational options (check our monthly calendar). Our community offers many on-site amenities that provide convenience, security, and plenty of opportunities to have fun. Grab a book, sit with friends … enjoy a card game, movie or lecture … it’s all right here, whatever you choose.
Resident amenities and services include: