The Village Apartments of the Jewish Federation is located in the heart of South Orange Village, at 110 Vose Avenue in South Orange, New Jersey. The well-maintained and secure building includes a variety of rental apartments for independent middle- to higher-income seniors: 63 one-bedrooms, 9 studios, 2 one-bedroom combos, and 3 one-bedrooms with den. Including among these are our new luxury apartments that feature many contemporary touches.
Village Apartments is within walking distance to the conveniences of vibrant downtown South Orange: post office, library, restaurants, shopping, public transportation to NYC, and South Orange Performing Arts Center. We are a short drive away from the attractions and beauty of South Mountain Reservation and are within easy access of the Garden State Parkway, I-280, and I-78.
On-site amenities include:
- Furnished paver patio area with plantings, standup gardens
- Library / lounge
- Well-equipped fitness/yoga center
- Computer room
- Movie screening room
- Fireside gathering space; sitting areas on each floor
- Senior TV network
- Laundry rooms
- Intercom system
- 24-hour emergency response system for each resident
- Superintendent, security
- Social services available (with appointment)
The service package at the Village Apartments includes:
- Kosher dining three times a week in our intimate dining room.
(More meals are available for an additional fee.)
- A full range of social and cultural programs, clubs, recreational activities (check our monthly calendar)
- JCHC University seminars
- Transportation to local shopping and other destinations
Residents who’d like to have the company of a friendly visitor may participate in Project Care, a program of Jewish Family Service of MetroWest New Jersey. Click here for details.
The Village Apartments Senior Housing South Orange NJ
The Village Apartments of Jewish Federation
110 Vose Ave
Phone: (973) 763-0999