The Village Apartments of the Jewish Federation is located at 110 Vose Avenue in South Orange, New Jersey. Opened on November 1, 1988, the building includes a variety of rental apartments for independent middle- to higher-income seniors: 51 one-bedroom, 13 studio, and 4 one-bedroom with den units.
Our community is within walking distance to the conveniences of vibrant downtown South Orange – post office, library, bistros and restaurants, shopping, public transportation, and South Orange Performing Arts Center. We are a short drive away from the attractions and beauty of South Mountain Reservation.
The service package at the Village Apartments includes:
- Kosher dining three times per week served in our warm, intimate dining room.
(Additional meals are available for an additional fee.)
- A full range of social and cultural programs, clubs, recreational activities
- Furnished patio area with paver walkways, plantings, standup gardens
- Library / lounge
- Projectors and surround sound
- Small sitting area on each floor
- Laundry rooms on site
- Intercom system
- 24-hour emergency response system for each resident
- Social services available on site
Residents who’d like to have the company of a friendly visitor may participate in Project Care, a program of Jewish Family Service of MetroWest New Jersey. Click here for details.
The Village Apartments Senior Housing South Orange NJ
The Village Apartments of Jewish Federation
110 Vose Ave
Phone: (973) 763-0999