Respite Stays NJ/Rates
The Lester Senior Housing Community offers short-term respite stays in our beautiful Judy & Josh Weston Assisted Living Residence. These accommodations are for seniors who need some help with the tasks of daily living while a caregiver is unavailable or when family members are away for short periods of time and cannot look in on their loved ones. Our respite stays are available for anywhere from ten days to two months, and provide a true home away from home amidst luxury surroundings.
Respite stays at Weston Assisted Living Apartments in Whippany NJ include:
- A fully decorated apartment (studio, one-bedroom or combination) equipped with local telephone and basic cable TV service, and a refrigerator and microwave for keeping and preparing snacks. (click to view our rates)
- Three delicious meals a day in our elegant dining room, where you’ll be introduced to and seated with fellow residents.
- An assistance alert pendant with a button to press should you need help in any way such as with dressing, bathing or getting to the bathroom safely.
- Wellness services – Our wellness office is available to all respite stay residents. Our professional nursing team will assess any care needs you have, help take your medications if necessary (based on initial assessment and care plan), or answer health-related questions.
- Full range of programs – Best of all, you’ll be able to participate in the many varied activities offered throughout the day which we heartily encourage you to attend. Our programs are a wonderful way to become better acquainted with more residents, keep your mind active, and get to know more about life at the Lester Senior Housing Community. We’ll provide you with an activity calendar and you can always check the bulletin board in the lobby as well.
- Transportation – Our complimentary shuttle bus will take you to area shopping centers, and cultural and educational trips.
- Concierge service.
Becoming a resident
Should you find life at Lester to be just what you’ve been looking for, you can convert from respite to permanent residency based on availability. Rates vary depending on apartment style and number of residents (an additional person may stay at an additional charge; please see our admissions manager for details). Interested in learning more about short-term respite stays at the Josh & Judy Weston Assisted Living Residence? Do you need more information about the many amenities and services available to our residents? Our helpful staff can provide you with all the details. Please call our admissions/marketing manager at 973-929-2725 for a tour or answers to any questions … and enjoy your stay!