There’s So Much to Discover About Assisted Living at Lester …
We Can’t Wait to Show You!
The Josh & Judy Weston Assisted Living Residence offer adults ages 62 and over a life of carefree luxury. With all our great community life programs, nurturing wellness services, supportive staff and distinctive amenities, you’ll enjoy a life focused on your well-being—mind, body and soul.
Stay as busy as you’d like
Our monthly activities calendar is filled with a variety cultural, educational and social programs, with lots to do and discover: creative arts classes, lectures and concerts, discussion groups, JCHC University seminars and our Lifelong Learning program, games, movies, exercise classes, and outings. Be sure to make time for our festive parties and ice cream socials! In addition, The nearby JCC offers membership with access to its indoor swimming pool, walking track and cultural programs.
Whatever you want to explore, the choice is yours to stay as busy as you’d like … or find a comfy nook to sit and chat with friends or open a good book.
Wellness support – if and when you need it!
Enjoy your independence with the support of our caring staff, who can help with your personal needs or keeping track of medications in the comfort and privacy of the assisted living wellness center or your home.
Residents here enjoy the companionship of neighbors and staff, along with the security of knowing that help is available around the clock if needed. General services include assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), the coordination of health care services, and the close monitoring of resident health, safety, and well-being.
We’re eager to show you around – and show off everything there is to discover about life at Lester.
Please call our Admissions Manager at (973) 929-2725 to arrange a tour and join us for lunch.
As with all our JCHC communities, we offer senior living within a traditional Jewish context, but we welcome residents from all backgrounds.
At Weston, you’ll be part of a vibrant community that celebrates life to its fullest while receiving the support you need.
Our care team is committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect, with a focus on each resident’s well-being, comfort and happiness.
- Barber/beauty shop
- Country Store (convenience items, pantry staples, fresh produce)
- Postal services
- Card/game room, community rooms, creative arts studios
- Well-equipped fitness center
- 24-hour call pendants
- Computer center, movie theatre, lending library
- Walking paths
- Ample parking for residents and visitors.
- A chapel that is always open; weekly Jewish religious services and Jewish holidays observed*
- Elegant community dining room; private dining room for intimate gatherings, Café Ruth bistro
- Inviting lounges on each floor and an outdoor patio
- Laundry services
Assisted living services: Comprehensive Plan
Based on your initial nursing evaluation, we will recommend the appropriate level of service to ensure we meet your personal needs with the utmost attention and care. All residents receive:
- On-site health and wellness services from our ‘round-the-clock professional wellness team.
Includes physical therapy and social worker assessments if indicated (counseling available),
individualized nutritional counseling.
- Assistance with two activities of daily living (i.e., bathing, dressing, eating, mobility, bathroom
care), including two showers per week.
- Medication management for up to six medications.
- Assistance with medical appointments.
- Full-service rehabilitation gym for physical, occupational and speech therapy.+
- Access to on-site physician, podiatrist, dentist and other wellness providers+
Assisted living services: Enhanced Plan
Need more assistance? We have the extra support you need. Our Enhanced plan includes all Comprehensive services plus administration of seven or more medications; higher level of care and monitoring with changes of condition, dependent on nursing assessment; and enhanced personal services upon request.
*We welcome residents from all backgrounds and religious faiths.
+Optional services: additional fees or resident insurance may apply.
**Lester Senior Living is under the Kosher Supervision of the Vaad HaRabonim of MetroWest.