Located directly across the street from beautiful Grove Park, SOBBFH is also just one mile to downtown South Orange and the post office, library, dining, shopping, and entertainment. The South Orange jitney is available per schedule to take residents there.
- Transportation to cultural events and shopping
- On-site activities such as exercise, cultural programs such as music, arts and crafts, Wii tournaments and more.
- Regular on-site visits from a social worker and a nurse practitioner
- Emergency response system for each resident 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Personal care and housekeeping service available by arrangement
Our residents also enjoy:
- Community room
- Library with large and regular print books
- Community computers with internet access
- Laundry rooms
- Outdoor patio