The Village Apartments is located at 110 Vose Avenue in South Orange, New Jersey. Opened on November 1, 1988, the building includes 51 one-bedroom, 13 studio apartments and 4 one bedroom with a den rental units for independent middle to higher income seniors. An additional 24 units are operated by Bierman Home, a shared apartment living program by Daughters of Israel. Subsidies are available for those qualified.
To find out about how you can participate in Project Care click here
- Five course meals three times per week served family style in our warm, intimate dining room. Additional meals can be provided at an additional cost.
- A full range of social programs and recreational activities
- Patio area with picnic tables, plants
- Library / Lounge
- Projectors and Surround sound
- Small sitting area on each floor
- Laundry Rooms on site
- Intercom System
- 24 hour Emergency Response system for each resident
- Social services available on site
- Within walking distance to South Orange - post office, library, downtown area with bistros, restaurants, shopping
If you would like additional information about the Village Apartments of the Jewish Federation please contact us.